TREATMENT FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
- TUBE Penile Prosthesis has been designed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED)1
- TUBE consists of two silicone hemiprosthesis, each one presents a silver wire core which provides both malleability and rigidity to the implant2
- TUBE is presented in several sizes, and the final length of the implant can also be adapted, during surgery, by means of its trimmable extreme as well as by extender rear tips2
- TUBE Instructions for use
- Promedon files
TUBE presents the optimal hardness of silicone elastomer for each segment of the implant, with a metal core providing rigidity and malleability to the device.
HIGH AXIAL RIGIDITY
The silver wire core provides high levels of axial rigidity, as each hemi-prosthesis supports more than 1,5kg (3,3lbs) in axial load without bending, which warrantees the necessary strength for intercourse.
VERSATILE FOR OPTIMAL SIZING
TUBE is presented in multiples sizes to select the correct implant for each patient. Extender rear tips are included, with soft rounder shape, to set the final length after the proximal silicone part of the device is trimmed.
The 130° malleability of TUBE enables the patient to easily manipulate and conceal it while is not in use.
TUBE must not be used in:
The prosthesis implant is not recommended if there is infection in some parts of the body, particularly if it is genital or in the urinary tract.
TUBE malleable penile prosthesis cannot be used in patients with urological problems, such as urethral obstruction, urine residues, etc.
TUBE malleable penile prosthesis must be used with caution in patients with diabetes.
|ORDERING CODE||SIZE A (mm)||SIZE B (mm)||SIZE C (mm)|
*Each TUBE contains:
- 2 Hemiprosthesis
- 2 10mm extender Rear Tips
- 2 15mm extender Rear Tips